Greece Powerball results
Greece Powerball Results For Today 1 May 2022
The Greece Powerball Result Sunday 1 May 2022, Greece Powerball Results 2022, Check Today Greece Powerball Results for Day The latest Today Greece Powerball results are out, following the draw on Sunday, 3 April 2022. As such, the Greece Powerball results on Sunday 1 May 2022 are as follows:
The Greece Powerball results on Sunday 1 May 2022 are as follows:
The latest Greece Powerball results are out, following the draw on Sunday 1 May 2022.
As such, the Greece Powerball results on Sunday 1 May 2022 are as follows:
Greece Powerball results:
11 ,25 ,27 ,37 ,38 Powerball: 12
Do note that we endeavor to publish the Greece Powerball results as soon as they are released, which is usually at 21:00 South African time, or shortly thereafter.
The Greek Organization of Football Prognostics S.A. indicated that the jackpot for the Greece Powerball, or its official name, Joker, for Thursday 30 April 2021, was an amount of €600.000 (approximately R11 066 514.07).
Current Draw and Jackpot History
The last time the Greece Powerball produced a jackpot winner was on 14 September 2022. The lucky winner bagged an amount of €1.7 million (approximately R30.3 million).
Rules to Play Greece Powerball
- Make sure the date and time are correctly mentioned, should not be misprinted.
- You can contact the official outlet once you’ve won the lottery.
- You must not trust any unauthorized boxes that sell you tickets if you don’t, otherwise, the winning amount cannot be provided.
- Only 18+ can participate in this draw.
- A winner’s prize must be claimed within 2 days.
- If the prize is not claimed by the deadline, the player must contact the outlet senior and follow their rules and regulations.
Game Criteria & Prizes
Most often, players win Division 7 (2 correct numbers + Powerball). In Division 7, there are 2 correct numbers and 1 Powerball. At the maximum, the player gains such a prize. It costs €2.00.
Further, Division 6 comes after Division 7. Players who love to play and win love Division 6 (3 correct numbers). Their price is also €2.00.
Greece Powerball Trivia
The Grand Prix of February 16, 2021, of 600,000 EUR (approximately 11 066514.07 Rand), is one of the lowest amounts for the Grand Prix in 2021.
The previous highest Greek Powerball Grand Prix sums in 2020 so far were 9.2 million euros (around 169 million rands) on January 2, 2021.
In fact, in 2020 alone, the Greek soccer organization Prognostics S.A, known as OPAP, distributed more than 49.4 million euros (914.6 million rends) in total earnings to the top prize winners.
How to Play Greece Powerball in South Africa?
Greece Powerball is drawn every Thursday, Thursday, and Thursday. Tickets are available online and at authorized sellers throughout Greece. You can play this game in the following way:
- Choose five numbers between 1 and 47, has well as one Joker number between 1 and 20.
- You may choose multiple numbers if you wish.
- One or more draws can be entered.
- Wait for the draw after purchasing your entries.
Joker – an online draw-style lotto belonging to Greece’s OPAP portfolio – is also known as the Greece Powerball. A game that shares some similarities with the World Lottery and its Powerball counterparts, The Greek Joker was created in 197. The game has superb rewards as well. Taker, the Greek version of Joker, started as a game with “winnings beyond imagination.” In many ways, that goal has been successfully achieved.