The education secretary has been under fire after a clip emerged of her swearing about criticism to her handling of the unsafe concrete crisis.
Education Secretary Gillian Keegan has defended being on holiday during the summer while further evidence of the use of unsafe concrete in buildings came to light.
Ms Keegan was on holiday in Spain from 25 August to 31 August when she admitted that three new cases of reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete (RAAC) emerged – one in a commercial building, one in an education “setting” and one in a school in England.
The issue has caused disruption for thousands of pupils just as they go back to school following the summer holidays.
Earlier today Ms Keegan apologised for her “choice language” after she was caught complaining about not being thanked for doing a “f***ing good job” over the crisis.
Nandy’s ‘brutal’ demotion conversation revealed – politics latest
The interview with ITV News was played back to Ms Keegan when she appeared as a guest on Sky News’ new Politics Hub show with Sophy Ridge this evening.
Ridge interjected: “So we should feel sorry for you?”
- Russia Gosloto 6/45 Evening Results Thursday 30 November 2023
- Greece Powerball Results Thursday 30 November 2023
- Uk49s Teatime Results Thursday 30 November 2023
- Greece Extra 5 Evening Results Thursday 30 November 2023
- Greece Extra 5 Afternoon Results Thursday 30 November 2023
- Uk49s Lunchtime Results Thursday 30 November 2023
- Russia Gosloto 6/45 Morning Results Thursday 30 November 2023
- Greece Powerball Predictions For Thursday 30 November 2023
- Russia Gosloto 6/45 Evening Results Wednesday 29 November 2023